The headlines from 2013 show a year filled with uprisings, celebrations, political change, social reform, promises both kept and broken, violence, peace treaties, royal births, iconic deaths, and much more. Yet, there is so much that leaves us wondering: What will happen in 2014?
We've rounded up the biggest cliffhangers of 2013 going into 2014 to get you thinking about everything from the next US president to the fate of Syria, who will be the Superbowl XLVIII champions and what's happening on your favorite TV shows.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates stay below 7% as inflation cools
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Don’t Borrow From the Bank – Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- 7 cute and flattering (and warm!) winter skirts to grab while they’…
- adidas has the cutest holiday gifts for all the little Disney lovers i…
- This is the 1 sneaker style you’re going to see everything this fall a…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!