The headlines from 2013 show a year filled with uprisings, celebrations, political change, social reform, promises both kept and broken, violence, peace treaties, royal births, iconic deaths, and much more. Yet, there is so much that leaves us wondering: What will happen in 2014?
We've rounded up the biggest cliffhangers of 2013 going into 2014 to get you thinking about everything from the next US president to the fate of Syria, who will be the Superbowl XLVIII champions and what's happening on your favorite TV shows.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 9 Prime Day deals on CeraVe’s best-selling skin care products
- 5 deliciously awesome twists on classic apple pie
- This top-rated ‘guac-lock’ container will keep guacamole fresh for up …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!