Well that's one way to spread some holiday cheer ... and fear.
As students and teachers recorded Christmas greetings at Kilgore High School in Texas, they had no idea that they were about to get pranked.
According to KLTV, the faculty thought they were recording Christmas messages and sharing memories. They had no idea that a student was hiding in the tree near them, waiting to pounce.
Though some of the teachers looked really terrified, it was all in good fun. In fact, the hilarious video was originally uploaded to YouTube by the school's media department.
We're guessing that some of those teachers will have a hard time confidently walking by Christmas trees for a few days. Can't blame them.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing window is still open
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Today only: Score up to 30% off Calphalon cookware on Amazon
- Dessert-inspired cocktails to satisfy your sweet tooth
- TikTokers share cozy casseroles for fall and winter
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!