Yesterday the world was stunned when Beyoncé pulled a fast one on the media and released her fifth studio album-simply entitled Beyoncé-straight to iTunes with no promotion or notice as she continues to tour the world as Mrs. Carter. The album features a cast of her esteemed peers including husband/hip-hop mogul Jay-Z, daughter Blue Ivy, and featured artists Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, and Pharrell, among others.
Aside from Bey, December has been a pretty exciting month for album releases. Check out the slideshow below for some of our favorites (as well as a flop or two).
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Baby looks absolutely miserable in every single Disney World photo,…
- West Elm’s fall bedding is up to 40% off, from velvet quilts to flanne…
- Yummy pumpkin recipes on TikTok
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money