A first-time mother in Indiana says she didn't know a lot about pregnancy, but she knew something was very different about hers early on. While getting an ultrasound to figure out the gender, Amanda and Chad Doss found out they were having triplets.
While it's not uncommon to have triplets anymore, it is very rare that they are identical and naturally conceived. 'Of the last probably 20 or so years, I've taken care of probably 200 sets of triplets. And out of those she's the third that I recall to have identical triplets,' said Dr. James Sumners at the St. Vincent Women's Hospital who is overseeing Amanda's pregnancy.
Though there can be complications when triplets are involved, all the babies are healthy. They also already have names: Baby A is Avery, Baby B is Bentley, and Baby C is Cassidy.
'I've wanted to be a mom since I was a kid, and now I'm blessed with three baby girls all at once,' Amanda says. 'It's going to be crazy!'
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- TikTok shows you how to take your pumpkin spice latte to the next l…
- Over 5,500 Amazon shoppers love this gel nail kit — and it’s under $40
- This perfume smells like an expensive hotel lobby in the best way
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!