Tech Teardown: Nov. 18
In this episode of Tech Teardown , Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief. Among the topivs:
- Sony's PlayStation 4 sold 1 million units upon its release, but should investors be worried about technical glitches?
- What will outgoing Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's legacy ultimately be?
- Pandora reports earnings on Thursday. Will the music streaming star be able to show success in scalability?
- It's being reported Apple may have acquired PrimeSense. It this a harbinger of the long-awaited iTV?
- Google's rumored to be getting yet another Nexus tablet out the door.
Want to get in on the smartphone phenomenon?
Truth be told, one company sits at the crossroads of smartphone technology as we know it. It's not your typical household name, either. In fact, you've probably never even heard of it! But it stands to reap massive profits no matter who ultimately wins the smartphone war. To find out what it is, click here to access The Motley Fool's latest free report: "One Stock You Must Buy Before the iPhone-Android War Escalates Any Further."
The article Tech Teardown: Nov. 18 originally appeared on Fool.com.Erin Kennedy and Evan Niu, CFA, both own shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple, Google, and Pandora Media ad owns shares of Apple, Google, and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.