If you were too busy baking pumpkin treats or spending time outside in this chilly fall weather to keep up with what happened in Hollywood, don't fret. From what's really going on with Kris and Bruce Jenner to the actress who was named the sexiest woman of 2013, here's everything you need to know.
Tom Hanks reveals Diabetes diagnosis -- On the 'Late Show,' the legendary actor debuted a slimmer figure and shared that his doctor recently told him he had Type 2 Diabetes. The doctor said Hanks could cure himself if he got back to his high school weight, but Hanks joked that there's no way that's happening.
Esquire picks the 'Sexiest Woman Alive' for 2013 -- Last year the mag gave the honor to Mila Kunis, but this time it went to actress Scarlett Johansson for the second time. Johansson was last named the 'sexiest woman alive' in 2006, and now she's the only woman to nab the title twice.
Kris and Bruce Jenner confirm separation -- After months of rumors that the couple's marriage was in trouble, they finally released a statement revealing that they are no longer living together. They said they are 'much happier this way,' but insisted their family is still their number one priority. Kris also opened up to People, saying she feels relieved that they don't have to keep it a secret anymore.
Glee pays tribute to Cory Monteith -- On Thursday, 'Glee' finally aired its tribute to the late star, and each cast member paid respects to his character Finn Hudson. Lea Michele didn't appear until the end of the episode, when she sang Bob Dylan's 'Make You Feel My Love.' The actress was sobbing through the entire song (and so were we).
Kanye West ends feud with Jimmy Kimmel -- Last month, the rapper attacked Jimmy Kimmel on Twitter after Kimmel made fun of Kanye in a sketch. While many thought it was a publicity stunt, Kanye appeared on Kimmel's show to clarify that it wasn't, and explained that he was infuriated because he thought Kimmel was betraying their friendship.
Robin Thicke doesn't want to be blamed for Miley Cyrus' VMA performance -– The duo has received a lot of criticism about their provocative performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, and in an interview with Oprah, Thicke insisted he had nothing to do with Miley's actions. He said that he was just focused on singing and wasn't paying any attention to her.
For even more entertainment stories, click here.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate at four-week low
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Mom threatens to scream in the middle of Target over pile of boys’ …
- Amazon sells real diamond earrings — studs start at just $60
- ‘Unprofessional’ ultrasound tech makes mom-to-be physically ill after …
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!