Saba Cloud Continues To Receive Industry Recognition for Its Strength in Social, Mobile and Machine
Saba Cloud Continues To Receive Industry Recognition for Its Strength in Social, Mobile and Machine Learning
Next-generation Cloud Solution Receives High Marks by Key Analyst Firms and Wins Numerous Awards
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Saba (OTCPink: SABA), a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management, today announced that its Saba Cloud product continues to receive recognition from industry analyst firms and win national awards. Saba's single-platform social, mobile and collaboration solution helps enable organizations - from small-to-mid sized companies to large enterprises - to compete more effectively in the new world of work.
Saba Cloud was recognized as the winner or finalist by numerous national business and technology award organizations:
- Gold - Excellence in Social Learning. 2013 Learning In Practice Awards, Chief Learning Officer Magazine - Saba Software with customer Kaspersky Lab
- Silver - Excellence in E-learning. 2013 Learning In Practice Awards, Chief Learning Officer Magazine - Saba Software with large financial services company
- Winner - Favorite New Products. People's Choice Stevie Awards - Saba Cloud
- Finalist - New Product or Service of the Year. The American Business Awards - Saba Cloud
- Finalist - Made in the USA. 2013 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards - Saba Cloud
Nationally respected industry analyst firms positioned Saba Cloud as a leader:
- Leader - 2013 Aragon Research Globe™ for Enterprise Learning
- Leader - The Forrester Wave™: Webconferencing, Q3 2013
- Leader - 2013 Aragon Research Globe™ for Real-Time Collaboration
"Industry recognition of our Saba Cloud continues to grow. In just the last few months, it received numerous leader designations from the analyst community and awards from national organizations," said Emily He, senior vice president, marketing at Saba. "This recognition is further validation that Saba has built the next-generation solution, with a focus on social, mobile and machine learning to help companies better develop their people and achieve a competitive advantage."
- Visit Saba: www.saba.com
- Follow the Saba blog
- Like Saba on Facebook
- Follow Saba on LinkedIn
- Follow Saba on Twitter: @SabaSoftware
Saba (OTCPink: SABA) is a global leader in next-generation cloud solutions for talent management. The company helps organizations transform the way they work by enabling the continuous learning, engagement and development of everyone in their people network, including employees, partners, and customers. Supporting the new world of work, Saba delivers learning, performance, succession, career development, workforce planning and compensation solutions that incorporate modern technologies such as social, collaboration, mobile and gamification. Saba solutions are based on the Saba Cloud platform, a highly scalable architecture that exceeds industry scalability, performance, and security standards. The company currently supports over 31 million users from 2,200 customers across 195 countries and in 37 languages. For more information, please visit www.saba.com.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
The article Saba Cloud Continues To Receive Industry Recognition for Its Strength in Social, Mobile and Machine Learning originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.