Groupon Forks Over Exclusive Package Deal to Cook with Hottest Chefs at Food Network New York City W
Groupon Forks Over Exclusive Package Deal to Cook with Hottest Chefs at Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival
Package Includes Private Events, VIP Access and Accommodations
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Groupon (NAS: GRPN) (http://www.groupon.com) today announced an exclusive opportunity for the most serious of foodies and oenophiles: a one-of-a-kind package granting access to private tastings, meet and greets with celebrity chefs and all the benefits of the VIP pass at the sixth annual Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE. The Festival welcomes legendary chefs from around the world for four days of socializing, networking and most importantly, tasting and imbibing. To top off the glass, the Festival is presented by Food Bank For New York City, fighting hunger in the five boroughs, and Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign, a national nonprofit working to end childhood hunger in America.
Groupon is offering two packages, priced at $5,000 each, providing access to this rare experience. The deal can be found at: http://www.groupon.com/deals/ga-epic-food-network-festival-hudson-new-york.
Each package features:
- Two (2) Festival Guest credentials, the same pass that Festival talent will receive, providing VIP access to all signature events including: Blue Moon Burger Bash presented by Pat LaFrieda Meats hosted by Rachael Ray, Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite.
- Featuring KitchenAid Culinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), Jets & Chefs: The Ultimate Tailgate presented by diet pepsi hosted by Joe Namath & Mario Batali, Olmeca Altos Tequila presents Tacos & Tequila hosted by Bobby Flay, Ronzoni presents La Sagra Sunday Slices sponsored by Time Out New York hosted by Anne Burrell and Adam Richman, and more.
- Two (2) invites to the MasterCard Chef After Party presented by Breadcrumb to meet and mingle with the chefs.
- Two (2) reserved seats at the KitchenAidCulinary Demonstrations presented by MasterCard of the purchaser's choice.
- Meet and greet with Andrew Zimmern.
- VIP Experience at Jets & Chefs event: join the tailgating team of either Spike Mendelsohn or Rocco DiSpirito, don chef jackets and join one of these chefs to prepare a tailgate dish.
- NOTE: You must be 21 years of age or older to attend Festival events.
- Three (3) nights at Hudson Hotel Accommodations.
- Two (2) round trip economy class tickets on Delta Airlines.
The sixth annual Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival takes place October 17-20, 2013. To date, the Festival has raised more than $6 million to help fight hunger.
Groupon® and Breadcrumb® are registered trademarks of Groupon, Inc. Other company and product names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Groupon (NAS: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deals, payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company's global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit www.Groupon.com. To learn more about the company's merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit www.GrouponWorks.com.
Lily Gedney, 312-999-3056
KEYWORDS: United States North America Illinois New York
The article Groupon Forks Over Exclusive Package Deal to Cook with Hottest Chefs at Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.