Office Depot Joins Forces with Nick Cannon to Launch Exclusive 'NCredible™' Back-to-School Product L
Office Depot Joins Forces with Nick Cannon to Launch Exclusive 'NCredible™' Back-to-School Product Line
BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Office Depot (NYS: ODP) , a leading global provider of school supplies and services, today announced the availability of the "NCredible" branded back-to-school product line, which includes flash drive bracelets and carabiners, iPhone® 5 cases, notebooks, folders, a backpack and pens. The exclusive product line was designed in collaboration with award-winning actor, comedian, and host of "America's Got Talent" Nick Cannon.
Photo Credit: Office Depot
The full line of products designed to empower, enrich and excite, while encouraging students to reach beyond their goals and influence the world around them, are now available at Office Depot retail store locations nationwide.
"Launching my own line of NCredible school supplies is a dream come true," said Nick Cannon. "Back-to-School was always such a fun, exciting time for me as a youth and I am grateful to Office Depot for giving me the opportunity to introduce a stylish and affordable option to help students achieve their goals everyday."
"Office Depot wants all students to go back-to-school happy and feeling good about succeeding in the classroom," said Christine Buscarino, Vice President of Customer Experience for Office Depot. "By partnering with Nick, we were able to deliver an NCredible product line -- one that can be incorporated into any student's style and make them equipped to thrive in class."
The NCredible collection includes:
- Flash drive bracelets and carabiners: Whether you wear it on your wrist or click it to your bag, students can back-up their homework and share notes using the unique and fashionably-designed external memory drives. The bracelet holds 16 GB of data and the carabiner holds 32 GB and are available for $19.99 and $39.99, respectively.
- iPhone® 5 Cases: Created for the iPhone® 5, these cases are made of strong polycarbonate material to protect the phone from everyday damage; available in red/black and gray/black for $14.99 each.
- Notebooks: The sleek cover design of this spiral notebook protects the notebook pages; available in black or gray for $2.99 each.
- 2-pocket folders: Available in black or gray, this 2-pocket folder will hold the mightiest load of school handouts and test results; available for $1.79 each.
- Backpack: Carrying textbooks, notebooks and up to a 17.3" laptop is simple with this durable pack. With mesh access pockets and front zip-down organizers, student's MP3 players and pens are within quick reach thanks to the smart design; available in black/red for $59.99.
- Pens: The gel pen swiftly glides along the page to make for a smooth learning experience; the black ink pen is available in packs of two for $2.99.
Cannon's back-to-school line adds to the current array of highly successful Monster® NCredible on-ear and in-ear headphones. Monster's fresh style and high-definition audio helps students turn up the volume and feel the beat on their study break or walk home.
For video footage of the NCredible product line click here.
To learn more about the products and services available at Office Depot, please visit your local Office Depot retail store location. To become a fan of Office Depot on Facebook and receive exclusive content, offers and more, please visit www.facebook.com/officedepot. To follow Office Depot on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/officedepot.
About Office Depot
Office Depot provides core office supplies, the latest technology, school essentials, copy & print services, cleaning & breakroom products, and furniture to consumers, teachers and businesses of all sizes through 1,614 worldwide retail stores, global e-commerce operations, a dedicated sales force, an inside sales organization, and top-rated catalogs. The Company has annual sales of approximately $10.7 billion, employs about 38,000 associates, and serves customers in 60 countries around the world.
Office Depot's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://news.officedepot.com.
Raquel Erwin, 212-299-8951
KEYWORDS: United States North America Florida
The article Office Depot Joins Forces with Nick Cannon to Launch Exclusive 'NCredible™' Back-to-School Product Line originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.