Ultimate Software Launches Expanded Global HCM, Delivers New Mobile Capabilities, and Advances HR An
Ultimate Software Launches Expanded Global HCM, Delivers New Mobile Capabilities, and Advances HR Analytics with Retention Predictor
WESTON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Ultimate Software (NAS: ULTI) , a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, has delivered significant enhancements to its HCM suite in the UltiPro Spring/Summer 2013 release, with expanded support for global organizations, predictive analytics, and new mobile capabilities.
Global HCM Enhancements
As announced at Connections 2013, Ultimate is continuing to expand offerings to support multinational customer operations. New capabilities for global HCM in the Spring/Summer 2013 release include:
- 29 additional country localizations, providing support for locally compliant payroll and relevant employee details, while also enabling worldwide oversight and reporting capabilities for corporate leadership. New localizations include Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Korea, Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Australia. Ultimate had previously delivered country-specific localizations for Canada, India, UK, Mexico, and Chile, and plans to deliver more than 25 additional localizations next year.
- Multicurrency salary structures for global compensation management, giving customers the ability to create salary and performance guidelines to tie to a specific country and job, with minimum and maximum salary thresholds in the local currency for that country.
- Global privacy consent management, helping companies ensure employee data is protected and compliant, while maintaining role- and location-based security.
- Global employment contract and international identification document management to provide managers and HR generalists with visibility into fixed-term and open-ended contracts as well as complex identification document compliance.
Ultimate now supports customers with operations in 144 countries representing 10 million employee records.
Ultimate Software has been at the forefront of delivering predictive analytics for human capital management. In 2012, Ultimate worked closely with customers to develop statistical models that use standard HCM data to more accurately predict certain workforce outcomes. In 2013, Ultimate is introducing the Retention Predictor.
Typical 'flight risk' indicators in the past have been based on a manager's subjective assessment of his or her individual team members — and have historically required the manager to manually assign a risk level for each employee. In contrast, the UltiPro Retention Predictor provides HR professionals and managers with a statistically accurate, data-based indicator of an employee's flight risk, along with the potential impact to the organization of losing that employee. In addition, for customers that choose to display the Retention Predictor, the indicator is automatically populated for each employee with no manual selection required by the manager. Organizations can now better understand workforce dynamics, proactively intervene when appropriate, and assess the effectiveness of programs in building long-term employee relationships.
Expanded Mobility for Managers and Employees
Ultimate's Fall 2012 release included a new, completely redesigned HTML5 mobile application with support for tablets and smartphones, featuring capabilities for talent and goals management, workflow approvals, pay information, and continuous employee feedback. The Spring/Summer 2013 release builds on this new mobile offering, with capabilities including:
- A new visual timeline for employee work history, enabling workers and managers to easily browse reviews, promotions, and job and salary changes in one seamless experience
- PTO requests, balances, scheduling, workflow, and approvals
- Clock-in and clock-out capabilities
- 401(k) and other retirement contribution changes
"By offering a mobile feature set with tools for managers and employees, Ultimate Software is helping companies like Concord Hospitality to increase adoption of UltiPro and enhance the effectiveness of the solution," said Mark Gifford, director of HR technologies at Concord Hospitality, one of the leading hotel developers, owners, and operators in the U.S. with 4,000 employees. "We have many associates who are accustomed to using their mobile devices for daily tasks, so we are very excited about the new mobile features that Ultimate is providing in its latest release."
"Our Spring/Summer 2013 release marks another milestone in Ultimate's continued product evolution to provide the most comprehensive global HCM solution for organizations that want one central master system of record for their global workforce data," said Adam Rogers, chief technology officer at Ultimate Software. "We're excited about the progress we've made in the cloud over the past several years and the additional innovation around integration, global, mobile, and talent that Ultimate Software is delivering to serve our customers."
About Ultimate Software
Ultimate is a leading cloud-based provider of people management solutions, with more than 10 million people records in the cloud. Built on the belief that people are the most important ingredient of any business, Ultimate's award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, and talent management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and has more than 1,700 professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and services. In 2013, Ultimate was ranked #9 on FORTUNE's list of the "100 Best Companies to Work For," and Minyanville Media Inc. named Ultimate among the top 10 most ethical businesses in the U.S. Ultimate has more than 2,500 customers with employees in 144 countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, The New York Yankees Baseball Team, Pep Boys, and Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate's products and services for people management can be found at www.ultimatesoftware.com.
UltiPro is a registered trademark of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Follow Ultimate Software on Twitter: www.twitter.com/UltimateHCM
Follow Ultimate Software on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/UltimateHCM
Ultimate Software, Weston
Public Relations Contact: Darlene Marcroft, 954-331-7444
For Sales Information:
Ultimate Software, 800-432-1729
Web site: www.ultimatesoftware.com
KEYWORDS: United States North America Florida
The article Ultimate Software Launches Expanded Global HCM, Delivers New Mobile Capabilities, and Advances HR Analytics with Retention Predictor originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.