Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst Walkthrough Part 2
STOREFRONTS-LONG STICK-Inventory Item
- From the main scene of the stores,outside of the General Store,click on the billboard that is on the left side of the page and you will be able to read what it says.
- Click on the left side where you see the sparkly lights and search for the hidden objects.
- The long stick will be on the lower right side. You will be able to use the long stick later on in the game.
ROSE'S BEAUTY PARLOR
- To get to the beauty parlor, click on the back of the scene and you will be by the beauty shop.
- On the left side of the page, you will see a page sitting against the wall. It is a poster that tells you about the missing daughters.
- When you get to the front of the beauty parlor, there will be a lock on the door, click on it to get a closer view.
BEAUTY PARLOR LOCK
- Your objective in this game is to move the blocks around until you the blocks in the box match the color of the block that is on top of the page.
- To move the blocks around simply click on them.
- To make the blocks move where you want them to go, just click on the side of the blocks.
- To go down, click the bottom of the block.
- To go up, click the top side of the block.
- To go left or right, simply click on the side that you want it to go on.
- You cannot move blocks in the locations that have the flowers on them.
- As each column is correct, the light above it will flash.
- Once all three lights are lit, click on the lever that is on the right side and you will be able to open the door.
INSIDE BEAUTY PARLOR-1ST FLOOR
- Once you're inside the beauty parlor click on the screen that is in the back of the room.
- Click on the letter that is in the hand of the mannequin and you will be able to read the message.
RED MARBLE #1
- Once inside the beauty parlor, click on the screen in the back of the room and look for the hidden items.
- The red marble is on the lower left side of the scene.
STEPS AND BANISTER
- Once inside the beauty parlor click in the back of the room and you will see a stairway, click on the back of the room and you will see some steps.
- Click on the knobs of the banister and they will twist around and a picture will be revealed up the steps.
BEDROOM/TYPEWRITER KEY "C"
- When you click on the top right side of the steps you will be able to go upstairs to the bedroom. Click under the bed to look for hidden objects.
- The typewriter letter "C" will be on the lower left side,
- Once you're done with the items under the bed, click on the door that is on the right side and a puzzle will appear.
- Your goal in this game is to make the ball fall in the hole that is on the board.
- Click on the handles that are on each side of the puzzle to manipulate the ball the way you want it to go.
- The handle on the right makes the puzzle go clockwise.
- The handle on the left makes the puzzle go counterclockwise.
- Make the wrong move and you will have to start over.
- These steps may not be for everyone but they should work for some, "R" is for right and "L" is for left.
- Once you complete that sequence go through the door.
BATHROOM/METAL LEVER-Inventory Item
- Click on the shower curtain and a mannequin will appear.
- Click on it again and you will get a closer view of the shower curtain.
- The metal lever will be at the bottom right side of the floor.
- Go back outside for now.
- Once you're outside of the Beauty Parlor, click on the right side of the scene and you will see a closer view of some rocks.
- From your inventory click on the pick axe and place it on the rocks 3 times and you will see some letters appear once the rock has been chipped away.
- It's a letter from Emma's sister Maddy. The letter will be placed in the book.
- Outside of the beauty parlor you will find a shovel on the side of the building, click on it to pick it up.
- Go back through the skeleton door into the garden with the angel statue and the water fountain.
- You will see an "X" on the ground, place your shovel from inventory on the ground and click on it twice and you will find the missing piece of the picture.
- Go back through the skeleton door where the 2 statues are and click on the male statue.
- In the garden with the 2 statues, click on the male statue and search for the items.
- The screwdriver is on the lower right side.
- Go back to the beauty parlor and up the steps, click on the picture of the twins and you will get a closer view.
- Place the torn canvas on top of the picture and you will see a pattern of colored marbles.
- You will need to remember the pattern for the puzzle that is on the door on the left. You will not be able to solve that puzzle until you've found all 4 red marbles.
RED MARBLE #2-General Store
- When you're outside of the Beauty parlor, click on the right side of the scene where the General Store is.
- Click on the left side of the scene to look for objects.The red marble is on the lower center of the scene, at the base of the red apparatus.
MARBLE #3-Lucky 15-Cash Register
- Click on the cash register that is on the right side of the scene and you will see a close-up view of it.
- Your goal is to arrange the numbers so that all rows and columns add up to 15.
- Place the numbers in the following order
- Top Row- 4 3 8
- Middle Row- 9 5 1
- Bottom Row- 2 7 6
- Once the drawer is open, the cash register drawer will open up. Inside the drawer there is a four digit code "5392"
- Use that code on the electrical panel.
- Click on the red marble that is on top of the piece of paper.
- Click on the panel that is on the far left side of the scene and you will find an electrical panel.
- Click on it to get a closer view.
- There are 3 buttons on the panel.
- The yellow one moves the numbers.
- The green one moves the pointer.
- The red one is used to enter the code.
- Change the numbers so they read "5392" and then press the red button.
- The panel will open up.
ELEVATOR-METAL LEVER PLACEMENT
- On the lower left side of the elevator, you will see a round object with a hole in the center, click on it to get a closer view.
- Take the metal lever from inventory and place it on the hole.
- Click on the lever once it is in place and you'll be able to access some other floors.
SEWER/GOLD KEY-Inventory Items
- Once you enter the sewer, click in the back of the scene and look for the objects.
- The gold key is on the right side of the boat, close to the barrel.
- This gold key does not belong to the panel that is on the right side of the elevator, it belongs the bathroom that is in the beauty Parlor.
GOLD KEY USAGE
- Bathroom Cabinet-Beauty Parlor
- Click on the cabinet that is on the right side of the scene and you will get a closer view.
- Place the gold key from inventory on the keyhole and the cabinet will open.
RUST REMOVER-Inventory Item
- Once you enter the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, grab the rust remover that is in the cabinet,the cabinet door will close automatically.
- Search for items in the bathtub.
ELECTRICAL TAPE-Inventory Item
- Bathtub inside the Beauty Parlor
- Once you leave the medicine cabinet, you will notice that the bathtub will sparkle again, click on it to search for items.
- Th electrical tape is on the left side of the bathtub, pick it up.
- Go back to the elevator section.
TYPEWRITER KEY "T"/ SEWER
- When you get back to the sewer area you will notice that the boat that in in the water will start to sparkle, click on it to search for clues.
- The "T" typewriter key is in front of the lifesaver that is on the boat.
- Place the rust remover on the screws that are around the grid. Click the rust remover onto each screw one by one until all the rust is removed.
- Take the wrench and place it over each screw as well, until you've removed all of them.
BAT CAVE-HORN USAGE
- Once you enter the grid tunnel, you will be in a cave.
- Use the horn that is in your inventory and click it in the middle of the scene. Once the trumpet sounds, the bats will wake up and fly away.
- Click in the back of the scene to access the coffin.
- Once all the bats have flown away, click on the right side of the scene and you will enter a room with the remains of Rose Sommerset in a coffin.
- Click on the apparatus that is on the lower right side of the coffin and a mini game will appear.
LOVE CONNECTOR MINI-GAME
- Click on the screen and the boxes with colored rings will move around the scene.
- Your objective is to place those boxes on the small circles that appear throughout the puzzle.
- To move the squares just click on the arrows that are on each side.
- You may want to place the orange one first since you need to use the other colored blocks to help you block the way so that the square piece falls where it is supposed to.
- Once the puzzle is complete Rose will get up from the coffin.
- You can choose to skip this puzzle if you wish to.
RED MARBLE #4
- Once the puzzle is solved, click on the coffin and you will get a closer view.
- Grab the red marble that is on the pillow.
MARBLE PUZZLE-LEFT DOOR
- GO BACK TO THE SCENE WITH THE 4 DOORS.
- Click on the LEFT door and a marble puzzle will appear.
- Place the 4 red marbles on the empty slots.
- Your goal is to move all the yellow marbles to the top positions and the blue marbles to the bottom.
- The red marbles have to be in the middle.
- Use the levers on the side to move the balls around.
- The lever on the left controls the top circle.
- The lever on the right controls the bottom circle.
- Go Into the Toy store area once the puzzle is completed.
- You can choose to skip this puzzle if you wish.
- Enter the toy store and click on the glass display that is sparkling in the scene and search for the list of objects.
- The hammer is on the right side of the table.
- You will use this hammer to open the drawer in the beauty parlor bedroom.
OLD FUSE-Inventory Item
- From the first floor of the Toy Store, click on the glass case that is on the lower right side.
- The old fuse is on the edge of the round top that is above the wooden horse.
- The old fuse belongs in the fuse box that is in the General Store.
- From the main scene of the toy store and the schoolhouse (OUTSIDE), click on the horse that is on the right side.
- Pick up the funnel that is on the top left side of the scene, it's a bit off the page.
WHACK-A-TROLL-GET THE COIN
- Click on the center of the scene and you will see a lot of little trolls come up. You have to click on enough of them for you to accumulate 100 points in a short amount of time.
- Make sure that you do not hit the red trolls or you will lose some points each time.
- Once you reach the goal, there will be a coin in the mouth of the large yellow troll that is in the back of the room, pick it up.
- Go to the telescope area.
- Go back through the elevator and go to the rights side, where you see the telescope.
- Click on the red button of the small structure that is next to the telescope and a small piece will rise up out of it.
- Click on the piece to get a closer view. You will see that there is a coin slot on it.
- Take the old coin from inventory and place it in the slot.
- Click ob the eyepiece of the telescope and you will see the viewfinder appear.
- Click on the rotating circles until you can see a buoy appear clearly in the viewfinder.
- Once the picture is clear, your book will open showing the markings/numbers that are on the buoy.
Beauty Salon-TYPEWRITER KEY "M"
- You will see that the screen is flashing again, click on it to search for hidden items.
- Top left side of the wall, it's hanging from the wall, on the lamp.
- Go back up to the bedroom and click on the drawer that is by the window and you will get a close-up view.
- Take the hammer from inventory and place it on the nails that are on the drawer.
- Place and click the hammer over all 4 nails and the drawer will open.
PAINT REMOVER-Inventory Item
- Once all the screws have been taken off, click on the drawer to open it, grab the paint remover from inside the drawer.
- Go back to General Store.
GENERAL STORE/ TYPEWRITER KEY "X"
- Click on the left side of the wall and search for the hidden objects.
- The typewriter letter "X" will be on the lower left side, in front of the yellow scale.
- Please note that the letter "X"may look like a "V" or a "Y" to some people. I thought it was the letter "Y" at first.
OLD FUSE USAGE
- LIGHTS FOR THE SCHOOL
- Click on the fuse box that is on the left side of the back wall.
- Place the fuse that you have in inventory on the slot that says "School" and it will turn the lights on for the school.
- Go back to the Schoolhouse/ Toy area and enter the school.
BUG REPELLENT-Inventory Item
- When you go to the school, you will see that the lights are now on.
- Click on the desk and look for the bug repellent. The can of bug spray is on the top left edge of the scene, behind the creepy head.
PAINT REMOVER USAGE
- Click on the chalkboard to get a closer view. Take the paint remover from inventory and click it onto the board 4 times so you can see the equation all over the board.
- The image of the chalkboard will go into the book.
DOOR KNOB-Inventory Item
- Toy Store First Floor
- Click on the glass case with the dolls inside of it.
- The door knob is on the lower right corner, in front of the red horse, it's very hard to see.
TELEPHONE-BUG REPELLENT USAGE
- From the Toy Store, click on the telephone that is on the wall and you will see a lot of bugs on the scene.
- Take the bug repellent from inventory and spray each bug until they have all disappeared.
- Once all the bugs are gone you will see the phone wire puzzle appear.
- In this puzzle you must click on the bulbs until all wires are connected and all the bulbs are lit.
- The bulbs that don't have numbers to them are the ones that light up on their own after you've connected certain ones.
- Please look at the screenshot for the solution.
- To get to the Gingerbread House you have to click on the right side of the Schoolhouse.
- Click on the mailbox that is in front of the house and it will open up.
- You will see a newspaper clipping that will be added to your book.
- Click on the billboard that is on the left side of the page and you will read some rules and regulations
GINGERBREAD HOUSE PUZZLE
- Click on the front door of the Gingerbread House and you will see a puzzle with some circles and images on them.
- Just a fun tip, when you move your cursor around, the eyes will move around to follow it.
- There are 4 buttons on the left side of the page, each button has a different function.
- I tried to see if there was a logic to the buttons but they would act differently each time.
- You can always skip the puzzle if you have a hard time manipulating the buttons.
- Your goal should be to align the picture with the little girl facing up and the logo at the bottom.
- Once the puzzle is complete, click on the door to enter.
POT HOLDER-Inventory Item
- Click on the table where the dolls are seated and search for the hidden items.
- The potholder is on the lower center of the scene, it's very colorful and easy to see.
- Just a fun tip, if you click on the mouth of the large doll on the left side, a spider will come out of her mouth.
- Go upstairs in the Gingerbread House and you will see the ghosts of the twin girls appear, they will tell you to be mindful of their father. As entry will go into the book.
ELECTRICAL TAPE USAGE/ ROPE-Inventory Item
- On the second floor of the gingerbread house you will see a panel that is sparkling, click on it to get a closer view.
- From your inventory box click on the electrical tape and place it over the 2 loose wires and it will mend both wires.
- Click on the red button and a rope will appear, click on the rope.
- Second floor-Gingerbread House.
- Click on the back door and a puzzle will appear.
- This is a memory game, click on 2 tiles to reveal what is behind them.
- Your goal is to match all the like pairs.
- Once in a while the pieces will shuffle themselves, making it harder to remember where the pieces are. The tiles usually reshuffle themselves after you failed to make some matches.
- You can choose to skip this puzzle if you like.
- Once the puzzle is complete the door will open, enter it.
TYPEWRITER KEY "S"
- Once you enter the bedroom click on the little dollhouse that is in the back of the scene.
- The typewriter key is on the lower center of the scene, close to the steps.
- In the back right side of the scene there is a drawing on the wall, click on it and it will be added to your book.
Stumped? Still need help? Add comment