Disney Store Celebrates "Magical Friday" (Black Friday) Earlier Than Ever; Online Deals Begin Novemb
Disney Store Celebrates "Magical Friday" (Black Friday) Earlier Than Ever; Online Deals Begin November 19th
More Than 150 Disney Stores Nationwide Open at Midnight the Day After Thanksgiving
To tweet this release, copy and pastehttp://bit.ly/DSMagicWeekto your twitter handle with the hash tag #SharetheMagic
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Disney Store shoppers can take advantage of Black Friday deals earlier than ever by shopping online at DisneyStore.com/magicalfridaydeals. Beginning Monday, November 19 and continuing throughout the week, Disney Store's website will offer hundreds of items at Black Friday prices. New items will appear on sale each day leading up to the most magical shopping day of the year. On Magical Friday, November 23rd, brick and mortar Disney Stores will offer additional deals and door-busters to guests who visit the specialty retailer's more than 150 locations opening at midnight, nationwide.
(Editors' note: For a complete list of Disney Store locations opening at midnight on Black Friday, please go towww.disneyconsumerproducts.com/press/us/disneystore.)
"At Disney Store, we know our guests like to start shopping early and we're pleased to deliver a streamlined, interactive online shopping experience, with more deals available earlier than ever before," said Paul Gainer, Executive Vice President, Disney Store Retail. "On Magical Friday, whether guests shop with us in our over 200 brick and mortar stores or online at DisneyStore.com, they will find the highest quality products at incredible deals."
Disney Store offers gifts at budget-friendly price points of $10, $15 and $20, and has the season's hottest toys. Favorites include a great new assortment inspired by Disney's newly released film, Wreck-It Ralph, and an assortment of new toys inspired by the release of the Cinderella Diamond Edition on Blu-Ray™. Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winners of 2012 include Disney Store's exclusive Cinderella "Happily Ever After" Carriage Set and the Cinderella Deluxe Doll Gift Set. DisneyStore.com is also the only destination where guests can buy Disney Parks and Resorts products, outside of the Theme Parks.
In addition to offering online deals the week of Thanksgiving, the newly-designed DisneyStore.com now boasts the Disney Magical Message video, a feature that allows gift-givers to record and send personalized video messages to loved ones. Gift recipients will receive an email notifying them of a special delivery, then once the gift arrives at their door, a card will provide them a site URL and a personal ID to view their "Disney Magical Message" video.
Guests in need of shopping assistance can tweet gift giving questions to Disney Store's Fairy Godmother on Twitter. This concierge service gives guests advice on the most magical gift in real time (Twitter with hash tag #FairyGodmother.) Disney Store will also offer Facebook updates and shoppers can use mobile devices to make DisneyStore.com purchases.
In the spirit of giving, Disney Store and Make-A-Wish® are teaming up again to share the magic of granting wishes to children around the globe. By the end of 2012 Disney will have donated more than $500,000 to Make-A-Wish® to help make wishes come true for deserving children.
Disney Store's great options to complete any holiday shopping list include:
- Soft Dolls —Find some of your favorite Disney characters as soft dolls, suitable for all ages!
- Classic Dolls(11")—Turn every play time into a fairy tale with an Ariel, Belle, Cinderella or The Beast classic doll.
- Disney Figurine Sets —Now kids will be able to create their own adventures with these elaborate Disney Fairies, Disney Princess or Toy Story figurine sets.
- Cars Spy Plane Shoot Out Playset —Master spy Finn McMissile and his crime-fighting partner team up on this Cars 2 launching play set..
- Magic Mirror Beauty Case —Bedazzle your little one with the bejeweled beauty case that's filled with a bounty of glittering baubles.
- Kids Sleepwear Gift Sets —Kids will snuggle up after a day of winter fun in these soft pajamas that feature a selection of their favorite Disney characters.
- Animators' Collection Princess Toddler Dolls —Named "Toy of the Year" by Family FunMagazine in 2011, these young renditions of your favorite Disney Princess characters (Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White) were re-imagined as toddlers and created under the guidance of the Walt Disney Animation Studios animators.
- Toy StoryTalking Action Figures — The talking Buzz, Jessie or Woody action figures are full of well-known phrases that will take kids' imaginations to infinity and beyond during play time.
Deals on Something Extra Special (Over $20):
- Magical Cinderella Castle Playset($69.50)—Your little princess' imagination will glow with this Cinderella Castle Magical Play Set. Set features 16 fully-sculptured pieces including castle, characters, furniture and accessories to create her own fairy tale stories!
- 22Pack Mega Deluxe World of Racing Cars Die Cast Set ($99.50)— Celebrate Disney/Pixar's wide world of racing with a mega deluxe 22-car die cast gift set honoring the World Grand Prix, the Piston Cup Championship, and Radiator Springs street racing!
Guests can find Disney Store's Top 10 holiday gifts and an expanded assortment of exclusive toys, apparel, holiday home décor and more at DisneyStore.com or download the free Disney Store mobile app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/apps/disneystore for shopping anytime, anywhere from a mobile device.
To find a local Disney Store, guests can visit www.DisneyStore.com/storelocator or call (866) 902-2798. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com. Guests can also sign up for email alerts at www.DisneyStore.com/Updates, become a fan on Facebook www.facebook.com/DisneyStore or follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/DisneyStore to stay connected to your favorite destination.
All special offers are available while supplies last.
About Disney Store North America
The Disney Store retail chain, which debuted in 1987, is owned and operated by Disney in North America, Europe, and Japan. Disney Store is the retail merchandising arm of Disney Consumer Products, the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYS: DIS) and its affiliates that extends the Disney brand to merchandise. Disney Store carries high-quality products, including exclusive product lines that support and promote Disney's key entertainment initiatives and characters. Disney Store opened its first store in Glendale, California and, in doing so, originated the themed retail business model. There are currently more than 200 Disney Store locations in North America; more than 40 Disney Store locations in Japan; and more than 100 Disney Store locations in the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Ireland, Italy and Portugal, plus online stores www.DisneyStore.com and www.disneystore.co.uk. Each Disney Store location offers a magical shopping experience that can only be delivered by Disney, one of the world's largest and most successful entertainment companies. For more information, please visit www.disneyconsumerproducts.com/press/us/disneystore or follow us at www.facebook.com/DisneyStore and www.twitter.com/DisneyStore.
KEYWORDS: United States North America California
The article Disney Store Celebrates "Magical Friday" (Black Friday) Earlier Than Ever; Online Deals Begin November 19th originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.