Actuate Announces ActuateOne for Customer Communications Management
Actuate Announces ActuateOne for Customer Communications Management
A Solution for Organizations to Deploy and Manage Enterprise-class Customer Communications for Financial Services, Insurance and Telecommunications
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ActuateOne LIVE! 2012 -Actuate Corporation (NAS: BIRT) , The BIRT Company™ - delivering more insights to more people than all BI companies combined - today announced ActuateOne® for Customer Communications Management (CCM), an integrated solution for top-tier organizations to design, process, store and deliver high-volume customer communications, including account statements, policies, and bills. ActuateOne for CCM is the first in a series of solutions based on the BIRT iHub, a next generation solution deployment framework for delivering applications that keep end-users up to date on the insights they need - where and when they are needed.
"ActuateOne for CCM is designed to give organizations ultimate flexibility to integrate individual components within their existing infrastructures, or to deploy the complete solution to manage their enterprise customer communications," said Steve Jones, Vice President and General Manager, Actuate Xenos Group. "With the solution, organizations are now able to aggregate customer data for campaign analysis, create targeted customer communications and deliver them to customers through their desired channels, via print and mail or digital channels on desktop or mobile devices."
"In Customer Communications Management, as with other information management environments, awareness of the entire CCM process tends to be fragmented and limited to an individual's specific area of focus," said John Mancini, President at AIIM International. "When information managers don't have a sense of how the entire Customer Communications process fits together, it limits their ability to make optimal decisions, plus they waste an inordinate amount of resources trying to integrate technologies and processes. What are needed are end-to-end technologies that enable CCM to be understood across data acquisition, content composition, processing, archiving and delivery."
Within an integrated ActuateOne for CCM environment, organizations can:
- Build market-driven and customer targeted strategies: With sophisticated data acquisition, data mining and analytics, organizations can freely analyze customer data. Marketers can identify market-specific insights and create targeted communications. Communications can be defined to insert directed trans-promo, next best offers and targeted marketing messages tailored to each targeted customer segment.
- Compose and create targeted customer communications: With end-to-end document composition using BIRT, ActuateOne for CCM simplifies the creation of customer communications. Taking raw data from varying data sources, the solution creates targeted and personalized customer communications for both modern-interactive and traditional-print delivery. Through the use of definable templates organizations can quickly create customer communications with organizational branding, customer data and personalized marketing messages.
- Automate and manage customer communications: With leading document processing and transformation capabilities, ActuateOne for CCM easily stays on top of data deluge and the process complexity that accompanies it. The solution simplifies the processes involved in managing disparate systems and applications by managing the end-to-end communications process, from data acquisition to analysis, composition, archive and delivery to end consumers for print and electronic consumption. With the ability to define and automate business processes, ActuateOne for CCM enables administrators to control, log and audit the entire communications process.
- Securely Store Customer Communications: Using state-of-the-art electronic archiving, ActuateOne for CCM addresses a key challenge faced by today's IT personnel - to efficiently store and retrieve documents for numerous business purposes, ranging from business analytics to online presentment to regulatory compliance. The solution provides efficient search and retrieval and enables the retention and disposition to satisfy industry-specific regulatory requirements. With a built-in audit, logging and reports, ActuateOne for CCM provides a 360° system view, letting administrators identify potential concerns before they become performance bottlenecks.
- Delivering content where it's needed, when it's needed: With its electronic, multi-channel delivery architecture, ActuateOne for CCM facilitates secure internal and external access of customer communications, enabling organizations to efficiently deliver content to internal users and external customers. By using ActuateOne for CCM's ability to leverage a single composition design, only a single format is required to enable delivery for print, web, mobile and touch enabled devices.
- Enrich customer-facing applications: With the ability to build or integrate with application portals and dashboards, ActuateOne for CCM enables organizations to share useful information such as insurance policies, service specifications and billing details to enrich the individual customer experience. The solution connects customer-facing applications with relevant content to increase application functionality by delivering communications in traditional static formats like PDF for simple statement review, as well as interactive formats that allow users to analyze, aggregate, manipulate and graph data within the customer-facing application.
"The acquisition of Xenos by Actuate was certainly well received by the industry. ActuateOne for CCM delivers an end-to-end approach to a complex set of processes," said Skip Henk, President/CEO of Xplor International. "With multiple entry points, organizations with partial Customer Communications Management solutions already in place get to protect their existing investment. Their "customizable" solution platform ensures future investments will remain relevant as multi-channel delivery and management possibilities evolve. It's nice to see the challenges of CCM being effectively addressed utilizing integrated technologies and offered by this industry leader."
To learn more about ActuateOne for CCM visit: www.actuate.com/CCM.
Actuate founded and co-leads the BIRT open source project, which is used by 2 million developers around the globe and serves as the foundation of the ActuateOne® platform. Applications built on ActuateOne deliver more business and consumer insights to more people than all BI companies combined - ensuring organizations are ready for the exponential growth of Big Data and the proliferation of touch devices.
The ActuateOne platform empowers developers to rapidly develop custom, BIRT-based business analyticsand customer communications applications. ActuateOne applications built with one BIRT design can access and integrate any data, including unstructured sources. They provide one user experience regardless of skill level and are supported by one platform for any cloud, hybrid, on-premise, web or touch device deployment.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Actuate has over 5,000 customers globally in a diverse range of business areas including financial services,technology and the public sector. Actuate is listed on NASDAQ under the symbol BIRT. For more information, visit www.actuate.com or engage with the BIRT community at www.birt-exchange.com.
Copyright © 2012 Actuate Corporation. All rights reserved. Actuate, ActuateOne, and the Actuate logo are registered trademarks of Actuate Corporation and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other brands, names or trademarks mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Leena Bengani, +1 650-645-3837
KEYWORDS: United States North America California New York
The article Actuate Announces ActuateOne for Customer Communications Management originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.