Dell Launches Salesforce Consulting Practice
Dell Launches Salesforce Consulting Practice
- Launches new set of services in specific industry verticals
- Strengthens partnership with salesforce.com in the midmarket segment as Platinum Partner
The new set of consulting services was launched specifically for manufacturing, technology, retail, education, state and local government, banking, financial services and insurance, healthcare and government verticals. Dell Services Salesforce consultants bring depth and breadth of experience across various industries to serve as trusted advisors for Dell customers. They can now provide effective planning and execution of Salesforce solutions and leverage the Salesforce Platform to help maximize return on cloud investments.
Dell also announced that it has attained Salesforce Platinum Partner status due to the depth of its customer base and its global talent pool of consultants, who are certified in implementing simple to highly complex Salesforce solutions.
Consulting Services offered include:
- Deployment Services. Dell's Salesforce consultants will work with Dell customers of any size to understand their needs and deploy best practice solutions using Salesforce. Dell's Salesforce support organization will manage production support and enhancement requests using a global delivery model.
- Collaboration and Social Media. Customers can work with a team of Salesforce consultants to determine which collaboration tools are right for their organization, such as Salesforce Chatter. Dell's deep expertise in social media can help its customers serve their customers better.
- Integration. Salesforce is one key part of a larger application ecosystem in an organization. Dell consultants can help show different patterns and tools to migrate and/or integrate enterprise data and services. Dell Services customers can take advantage of Boomi, which was acquired by Dell as the Integration Platform as a Service.
- Cloud Architecture. For customers new to the cloud, Dell's Salesforce consultants will help guide SaaS and PaaS cloud strategies and quickly help build custom applications on the Salesforce platform to meet a variety of business needs.
Salesforce.com and Dell Services operate in many of the same industries. Dell will leverage its existing relationships and expertise in these industries and offer industry best practices that will provide customers a competitive advantage. Customers can leverage Dell's understanding of the midmarket segment and tailored methodology built on midmarket design principles to rapidly deploy Salesforce solutions.
"Salesforce can help our customers achieve scalability, promote collaboration among employees and improve interactions with customers," said Suresh Vaswani, executive vice president, Dell Services. "The Dell Services Salesforce consulting practice understands each customer's needs and goals and can help them implement Salesforce solutions in the way that best impacts their business."
"Companies of all sizes around the world are transforming the way they connect with customers, partners and employees through social and mobile cloud technologies. The Dell Services experts further help customers accelerate their success in the cloud, with valuable recommendations around solutions for planning, implementing and deploying cloud services so Dell and salesforce.com can better meet the emerging needs of our customers," said Elay Cohen, senior vice president, Productivity, salesforce.com.
About Dell Services
Dell Inc. (NAS: DELL) listens to customers and delivers worldwide innovative technology, business solutions and services they trust and value. For more information, visit www.dell.com. Dell Services provides people, processes and technology to help create, improve or support an efficient IT organization. Its 44,000 global team members provide consulting, infrastructure, support, applications and business processes to help organizations operate their IT more efficiently, proactively and securely. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Dell Services is a critical component to the end-to-end solutions and offerings provided by Dell Inc.
Join us at Dell World 2012 - The Power to Do More. Technology professionals will learn from one another and identify key challenges and opportunities connected to the top forces changing business today. Learn more at www.DellWorld.com or follow #DellWorld on Twitter.
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Corie Pierce, 972-577-3430
KEYWORDS: United States North America Texas
The article Dell Launches Salesforce Consulting Practice originally appeared on Fool.com.Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2012 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.