3 Stocks on Our Radar
Among the topics discussed on this weekend's Motley Fool Money radio show:
- Amazon.com (NAS: AMZN) unveiled a new tablet this week. Does the marketplace finally have a true competitor to the iPad?
- Speaking of which, will Apple (NAS: AAPL) respond by cutting prices on the iPad, or is the brand still worth paying up for?
- How should consumers react to Bank of America (NYS: BAC) , as well as other big banks, raising fees on debit cards? One analyst has a specific recommendation worth considering.
- Netflix (NAS: NFLX) finally announced a new content deal, this time with DreamWorks Animation (NYS: DWA) . Is it going to be enough to stop shares from continuing to fall?
- Why are our analysts taking a closer look at shares of Microsoft (NAS: MSFT) , Horsehead Holding, and National Fuel Gas? Tune in and find out.
At the time this article was published Chris Hillowns shares of Amazon and Microsoft. The Motley Fool owns shares of Microsoft, Bank of America, and Apple.Motley Fool newsletter serviceshave recommended buying shares of Netflix, Microsoft, Amazon.com, and Apple, creating bull call spread positions in Apple and Microsoft, and creating a bear put spread position in Netflix. Try any of our Foolish newsletter servicesfree for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe thatconsidering a diverse range of insightsmakes us better investors. The Motley Fool has adisclosure policy.
Copyright © 1995 - 2011 The Motley Fool, LLC. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.