CityVille: Run off and join the circus in the comfort of your own town
- Fun House (Home) - 25,000 coins - 200-380 population - 188 coins every four hours
- Animal House (Home) - 50 City Cash - 620-1230 population - 20 coins every five minutes
- Carousel Cottage (Home) - 70 City Cash - 1180-2360 population - 401 coins every four hours
- The Far Out Freak Show (Business) - 35 City Cash - 165 Goods; 999 coins in earnings
- Circus Snack Shack - 12,500 coins - 253 Goods; 1413 coins in earnings
- Clown Costumes (Citizen Clothing) - 1,000 coins
- Fountain of Mirth (Decoration) - 6% bonus payout
- Daring Diver (Decoration) - 5,000 coins - 4% bonus
For the Fountain of Mirth and Daring Diver, you'll receive an extra 6% and 4% bonus to surrounding structures, respectively, so long as those buildings are in the circus theme.
Additionally, you also have the option of purchasing a Circus Mystery Crate for 35 City Cash each, which gives you the chance of winning a Carousel Cottage, Far Out Freak Show or Animal House, along with another home - the Clown Alley, which offers 900-1800 population when placed in your town. So long as you're not concerned which of the four items you end up with, the 35 City Cash price is definitely a better deal than purchasing these items individually, but remember, after the first crate you have a chance of receiving duplicate items if you purchase more.
Remember, all of these items (save for the Clown Costumes for your town's citizens) will expire in a week, so shop fast if you want to create an entirely circus-themed area in your town! The caravan won't be around for long!
Will you purchase any of these Circus-themed items for your cities in CityVille? If you splurged on a Mystery Crate, which item did you end up with? Let us know in the comments!