Get Half Off Summer Hotels in 48-hour Sale
For anyone thinking of summer vacation plans, here's an incentive to book your hotel: from today through March 4 at 5 p.m., Sage Hospitality properties are offering a half-off hotel deal.
The offer is valid for visits booked between May 26, 2011 and Sept. 5, 2011.
Hotels in the Sage group include various Marriotts, Sheratons, Hiltons, Holiday Inns and Westins, among other chains, and span the U.S. -- though the largest group is in Colorado.
Properties that will be particularly appealing to summer vacationers include the Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center hotel in Portland, Ore.; the Glenn Hotel, next to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta; the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld International Center in Orlando; and the Hampton Inn Six Flags in San Antonio, Texas.
Limited numbers of rooms are available at the sale rates, and blackout dates apply.
More Articles You Might Like
- The World's 10 Weirdest Laws Not to Break[AOL Travel]
- 11 Hotels That Offer Free Hot Breakfasts[Reader's Digest]
- 15 Travel Secrets of Veteran Globetrotters[Reader's Digest]
- How To Be Frugal Without Missing Out (Photos)[Lonely Planet]
- 13 Things Your Pilot Won't Tell You[Reader's Digest]