Watch the Royal Wedding at New York Palace
Marianne O'Leary, flickr
Set in the Drawing Room at the elegant hotel on Madison Avenue, guests at the Royal Wedding Sunrise Breakfast will enjoy a traditional English breakfast while watching the ceremony on flat-screen TVs.
Priced at $150 per person and scheduled to correspond with the Royal Wedding start time in London, the New York breakfast will begin at 5:30 a.m. with coffee and tea service and end at 8 a.m. with a champagne toast to the new bride and groom.
Guests will be treated to an experience reflective of a wedding event, with traditional elements such as personalized place cards, elegant floral arrangements and printed menus. There will also be a commemorative wedding "favor" for guests to take home -- a scented glass candle with an embossed crown logo.
To stay cozy during the early morning event, all attendees will also receive New York Palace slippers. Pillows and blankets will also be available throughout the breakfast.
If you want to spend the night at the hotel, rates are from $299.
- Restaurant Bans TSA Agents[AOL Travel]
- 11 Hotels That Offer Free Hot Breakfasts[Reader's Digest]
- 15 Travel Secrets of Veteran Globetrotters[Reader's Digest]
- How To Be Frugal Without Missing Out (Photos)[Lonely Planet]
- 13 Things Your Pilot Won't Tell You[Reader's Digest]