Carnival Cruise Launches Three-Day Sale
Cruise lovers looking for a deal will want to jump on Carnival Cruise's 72-hour sale, which runs through this Thursday, February 24.
Carnival Cruise Line
The cruise line announced the special, which began today, with fares as low as $249 per person for a three-to-five day Bahamas cruise. Longer Caribbean cruises, between six and nine days, start at $499 per person. The sale is good for several cruises through December 2011.
Popular destinations include Western Caribbean cruises out of Miami, which visit Key West and Cozumel, Mexico; Southern Caribbean Cruises out of Puerto Rico, which visit St. Thomas and Barbados; and Baja Mexico cruises out of Los Angeles, that go to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico, to name a few options.
For anyone who has cruised with Carnival before, free upgrades and past guest rates are also available.
More Articles You Might Like
- The 5 Worst Ideas for Alcohol Ever [FoxNews Travel]
- Check Out Former Egyptian President Mubarak's New Home (PHOTOS)[Huffington Post]
- Top 5 Fast Food Cities in the U.S.[Reader's Digest]
- Headless Ghost Forces Theme Park Ride to Move Ride[FoxNews Travel]
- Best Up-And-Coming Vacation Spots[Reader's Digest]