Delta Plane Quickly Evacuated Due to Smoke
"We expeditiously got them off the aircraft," Delta spokeswoman Betsy Talton tells the Star Tribune newspaper, which covers the Twin Cities.
Firefighters on the ground responded and discovered the smell came from the auxiliary power generator the plane used after landing, Talton says.
Airport spokesman Patrick Hogan tells the newspaper mechanics are working to repair the generator.
No injuries were reported.
- Man Ditches Dog to Catch Plane[AOL Travel]
- Colossal Winter Storm Roars Across U.S.[FoxNews Travel]
- Man Survives 1,000 Ft. Fall Down Mountain (VIDEO)[Huffington Post]
- Top 10 Dirtiest Hotels in America[FoxNews Travel]
- 4 Ways to Fly for Less[Reader's Digest]
Photo, Andrei Dimofte, flickr