City Of Wonder welcomes the Pharaoh with new Egyptian items
- Egyptian House: 150 XP and 100 Population every hour (15 Gold)
- Egyptian Hotel: 200 XP and 380 Population every four hours (20 Gold)
- Egyptian Market: 400 XP and 560 Silver every 11 hours (40 Gold)
- Sphinx: 250 XP and 1180 Happiness, 118 Culture (25 Gold)
- Luxor Temple: 500 XP and 2680 Happiness, 536 Culture (Requires Masonry and Religion to Unlock)
Considering 40 Gold for the Egyptian Market translates to around $10, these items are pretty darn expensive. While they do provide stat boosts and and incremental rewards, are they worth the hefty price tags? Let us know what you think in the comments.