Williams-Sonoma recalls baby bottle warmer over burn risk
San Francisco-based Williams-Sonoma has received 10 reports of the Beaba Express Steam Bottle Warmer overheating, including an adult who burned a finger by touching a hot feeding bottle. The Chinese-made baby bottle warmers had been sold for about $65 in Williams-Sonoma stores nationwide, in its catalogs and online from June to July this year. About 11,000 warmers were sold.
The CPSC says consumers should stop using the bottle warmer and contact Williams-Sonoma for a full refund and a $25 merchandise card. Call Williams-Sonoma at (877) 548-0850 between 7 a.m. and midnight daily Eastern Time or visit its web site.
This is the second recall in as many months for Williams-Sonoma. In July, its Pottery Barn Kids division recalled every drop-side crib sold by the retailer during the last 11 years.