Black Friday: Kohl's and Staples offer sales on clothing, toys and tech
The Kohl's Black Friday ad weighs in at more than 60 pages of deals and Staples' doorbuster deals include some good computer deals and plenty of digital cameras.
Kohl's kicks off its Black Friday with a collection of bargains on toys and clothing to lure in shoppers when the stores open at 4 a.m. on Black Friday. Many of these deals will also be available online, possibly starting on Thanksgiving.
Watch "The Black Friday (Can't Get No Zhu Zhu Pet) Blues
An original music video from WalletPop.com to get you in the Black Friday mood!
Click here for more great Black Friday coverage!
- 50% off off the entire stock of Fisher Price, PlaySkool, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Tonka, Little Tikes and more.
- 3.5-inch GPS unit with text to speech for $69.99 (after $20 Visa card MIR).
- Big discounts on jewelry including extra cuts on sterling silver.
- 50-60% off of slippers, socks, bras and panties.
- Savings on home and kitchen items including many accessories starting at $9.99.
- Too many coats, sweaters, shirts and clothing to list at discounts of 33-60% off.
Another Black Friday doorbuster at Staples is rumored to be a 21.5-inch monitor for $90 which is a pretty good deal, but not as good as the $145 24-inch monitor Black Friday prediction from Dealnews. Staples is also offering a Garmin GPS unit and an 8GB thumb drive, but the discounts aren't worth standing in line for.
For additional Black Friday deals and news coverage stay tuned to WalletPop's Black Friday Deals 2009.