Money Clips: Oprah gives Twitter a 43% jump; Google well?; Obama's guilt trip, more
- Oprah joins Twitter and the site sees a 43% spike in traffic. Can she endorse our Green for Less series?
- Google profile lets you create a simple online profile that promises to show up at the top when you're Googled.
- Twitter reads your brain. The research is in, the future is now.
- Tennessean man writes Obama a letter imploring him to stop smoking for the sake of his girls and gets a hand-written response from the President.
- Free From Broke writes: tax season is finally over...or is it?