Five Fabulous Finds: Free appetizers, gift cards, a book and more!
It's that time of the week, time for the five most fabulous deals of the week, and I've got some good ones too.
How about a free appetizer, more free antibiotics and a free book to get your finances together in 2009? Read on for the scoop on all these and more.
1) Hungry? Get a free cheeseburger or appetizer at Champps, a free drink at Peet's Coffee & Tea or a $5-off coupon for Joe's Crab Shack. For just $1 you can even get 5 coupons for free kid-sized cones at Friendly's.
2) Looking to whip your finances into shape in 2009? Through January 15 you can download Suze Orman's new book, Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan (all 224 pages!), at no charge.
3) Get a $25 gift card with any transferred prescription at Rite Aid. Be sure to pick up your free Soy Joy bars while you're there too.
4) The new Chick-fil-A calendar, The Bovines in Blue, is out. For just $6 you'll get a cute calendar and more than $30 in Chick-fil-A coupons. Get the calendars in store or online.
5) Last week Giant and Stop & Shop made news with free generic antibiotics through March 21. Well now Wegmans has jumped on the bandwagon with free antibiotics with a prescription through cold and flu season (March 31).
Erin Gifford writes at Coupon Cravings, a personal finance blog dedicated to sharing the latest grocery, drugstore and retail shopping deals.