Counting the days at Target
This Wisebread blog post provides the key to the puzzle. Among other tips, shoppers are advised to understand the daily markdowns; Target marks down different segments of merchandise on different days of the week.
- Monday: Electronics, Kids clothing and stationary (Cards, gift wrapping paper, etc.).
- Tuesday: Domestics, women's clothing, pets and Market (food items,etc).
- Wednesday: men's clothing, toys, lawn & garden, health and beauty items.
- Thursday: House wares, lingerie, sporting goods, shoes, music, DVDs, books and luggage.
- Friday: Auto, cosmetics, hardware, and jewelry.