By Natalie Wise
Country music superstar Miranda Lambert has found a sweet new place outside Nashville to contemplate whether she'll become the Academy of Country Music's "Entertainer of the Year" this spring.
She and ex Blake Shelton were named "Most Desirable Celebrity Neighbors" by a Zillow survey in 2013, but Lambert's only neighbor is nature on this 400-acre spread she landed for $3.4 million.
A recent photo of the farm on Lambert's Instagram page indicates she's doing more strumming than "Smokin' and Drinkin'" at her new Tennessee digs, which has lots of room for friends in its 3-bedroom main home plus two cabins.
The main house is cozy-country-luxury at its best — the perfect place for Lambert to snuggle up to her new love interest, R&B singer Anderson East. A massive stone fireplace dominates the living room, and soaring rustic wood ceilings and fireplaces grace nearly every room.
The animal-loving Lambert, who often posts photos of rescued pets from her no-kill shelter in Oklahoma, Redemption Ranch, has plenty of room for critters on this Tennessee acreage. There's a 2-stall horse barn and plenty of storage, plus a 6-car garage for horsepower of a different sort. The garage is topped by another studio-style apartment — presumably for a caretaker.
A large lake provides water recreation right in the backyard, complete with a boat dock and canoe storage.
Lambert won't even have to go into the big city to give a concert. An open-air pavilion on the grounds seats 60, and has a stage perfect for a private show — perhaps "The House That Built Me" and a little "Kerosene."
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program