By Jacquelyn Smith
Your daily trip to and from work doesn't have to be a complete waste of time. Experts say that with some strategic planning you can easily use your commute to recharge and boost productivity.
Amy Hoover, president of Talent Zoo, says that whether you drive, carpool, take a train, bike, or walk, making the most of that time can help set up the rest of your day. "If you're interested in knocking out some work or simply relaxing, there are things you can do to turn a lengthy commute from a frustrating time-eater to a satisfying and productive time of day."
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap