By Jacquelyn Smith
Although the national rate of workplace fatalities is on the decline, some jobs remain incredibly dangerous.
According to the latest Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) data, a total of 4,585 fatal work injuries were recorded in the US in 2013 — the second-lowest number recorded since the BLS began collecting this data in 1992.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 5 Best Credit Cards For Consolidating Debt
- You'll Love Paying 0% Interest Until 2022
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program