By Hannah Morgan
When people search for your name online, what will they find? Be proactive in ensuring your future hiring manager finds the right information.
These six strategies will boost your online visibility and protect against unwanted search results:
Create awesome, authentic profiles. Some experts recommend writing your profiles in the third person, because it sounds more professional and credible. The other school of thought is to write your profiles in the first person to sound genuine and more personal. Whichever you choose, be sure you tell your story. Your story should explain, in easy-to-understand terms, what problems you are good at solving, who benefits and why this is important to you. You may also choose to include a personal factoid or memorable data point to set yourself apart.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold