By Hannah Morgan
When people search for your name online, what will they find? Be proactive in ensuring your future hiring manager finds the right information.
These six strategies will boost your online visibility and protect against unwanted search results:
Create awesome, authentic profiles. Some experts recommend writing your profiles in the third person, because it sounds more professional and credible. The other school of thought is to write your profiles in the first person to sound genuine and more personal. Whichever you choose, be sure you tell your story. Your story should explain, in easy-to-understand terms, what problems you are good at solving, who benefits and why this is important to you. You may also choose to include a personal factoid or memorable data point to set yourself apart.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program