By Rachel Gillett and Skye Gould
Feeling like "the luckiest guy on earth for ever landing a job here" is pretty high praise from an employee.
But it's just that level of enthusiasm and excitement that earned Facebook a top spot as one of the happiest companies in America. The tech giant tied with two other companies for the highest level of job satisfaction.
All three companies received a job satisfaction score of 93% on our third annual list of the 50 best companies to work for in America.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program