So many professionals believe the more hours they put in and the later they stay at work, the more successful they'll be.
But a study published in the Psychological Review conducted by Dr. K. Anders Ericsson proves that when it comes to your time spent in the office, quality trumps quantity.
Ericsson and his team evaluated a group of musicians to find out what the "excellent" players were doing differently, and discovered that they were working harder in shorter bursts of time.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 5 Best Credit Cards For Consolidating Debt
- You'll Love Paying 0% Interest Until 2022
- 4 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program