By Jacquelyn Smith and Mike Nudelman
Companies like Netflix and Google aren't just fun places to work. They're also two of the highest-paying employers in the US.
Glassdoor, an online jobs and careers community, just released a new report which identifies the 15 companies with the highest median total compensation - which includes base salary and other forms of income, such as commissions, tips, and bonuses - as reported by US-based employees on the Glassdoor website over the past year.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold