By Jacquelyn Smith
Ever wonder why you've always been drawn to the idea of becoming a veterinarian or microbiologist? Or why you're convinced you'd be happy as a landscape architect or teacher?
Your personality type has a lot to do with why you fancy some jobs over others. And that's why understanding your personality type could be a key factor in finding the career that makes you happy.
To help, Truity Psychometrics, a provider of online personality and career assessments, and the developer of the TypeFinder personality type assessment, put together an infographic with the details of the four dimensions of personality type, as well as suggestions for ideal jobs for each:
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold