To some extent, every job is dangerous. You could develop back problems from years of poor desk posture, or a case of carpal tunnel if you spend your days frenziedly typing away. But there are some jobs where the risks are markedly greater than that of your average desk jockey--risks that could cost you your very life (or at least a couple of fingers).
We scoped out the Bureau of Labor Statistics' latest report on occupational injuries to find the ten most dangerous jobs in America--the ones that give new meaning to the phrase "this job is killing me." Click through below...if you dare.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold