To some extent, every job is dangerous. You could develop back problems from years of poor desk posture, or a case of carpal tunnel if you spend your days frenziedly typing away. But there are some jobs where the risks are markedly greater than that of your average desk jockey--risks that could cost you your very life (or at least a couple of fingers).
We scoped out the Bureau of Labor Statistics' latest report on occupational injuries to find the ten most dangerous jobs in America--the ones that give new meaning to the phrase "this job is killing me." Click through below...if you dare.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program