A few years back, while I was working as a financial advisor for a large wealth management company, I hosted a women's networking event at my office after work. I was excited to get a group of professional women together and talk about goal setting and how we could accomplish our career goals.
During the meeting, I needed to leave the conference room to get something, and I ran into a senior male advisor who was leaving for the night. He turned to me and asked, "What are you hosting a Tupperware party in there?" I laughed it off, and went about my business.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold