Turkey Day may have come and gone, but the horror and strife of playing a bad game lasts forever. For this Thanksgiving, USgamer's team chose the worst games they had ever played for some hilarious and poignant results ranging from modern titles to throwbacks you may never have heard of. It's clear nothing has changed since the olden days, from X-Men: Destiny to Project X Zone, and things can be as awful now in this current era of gaming as it was back in the olden days!
I'm a Marvel Comics guy. I love the X-Men. I also love deep, engrossing RPGs. On paper, X-Men Destiny sounded like everything I ever wanted. Players were supposed to be able to create their own neophyte mutant, deciding from a wide variety of powers. Like Bioware games, choice and consequence was the name of the game, with players ultimately deciding if they'd join Magneto's Brotherhood or Cyclops' X-Men. It even had input from then-current X-Men writer Mike Carey.
What we got was a boring, plodding action game where you could choose between three characters with set abilities. The only real choice was going with the X-Men or Brotherhood at the end of the game. And the game was plagued with bugs and glitches. It was a rushed, poor product and legal issues between Silicon Knights and Epic Games led to the broken mess being pulled from store shelves.
Click here to continue reading!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses