Nintendo's stable is looking pretty awesome for this time of year, so it's hard to believe that the company has decided to cease DLC characters beyond the addition of Mewtwo for Super Smash Bros. Wii U! It's practically free money for them! But it's also a bit of a refreshing move, especially considering the fact that most games get mountains of it after release. Nintendo is the dark horse as usual! Check out the video below via IGN for the scoop!
Nintendo Not Working on Any Paid DLC for Smash Bros.
AOL On goes beyond the traditional online video experience and delivers premium, curated video in the right context at the right time – on every topic, on every page, on every screen and every device.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses