If you decide to start playing World of Warcraft and opt to play as a Death Knight, you'll undoubtedly want some help figuring things out, right? Prima Games comes to the rescue once more with this helpful guide to playing in the world of Azeroth as a terrifying Death Knight. Check out what you'll be getting into with the snippet below!
Death Knights are a Hero class. You can't unlock these characters until you have one character reach level 55. Once there, you can create a Death Knight and have them start at level 55 themselves. There is a specific starting area just for these characters, and they have an awesome backstory that you get to experience.
Death Knights are forced to deal their damage at close range, but they wear plate and take hits well. Melee is their natural environment, and they even have abilities that pull enemies into their favored combat range. Death Knights also get combative pets, which aren't as powerful as Hunter or some Warlock pets, but they add flavor to playing as a Death Knight.
Click here to continue reading!
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card