Interested in getting into World of Warcraft but not sure where to start? You couldn't have picked a better time, what with the new expansion Warlords of Draenor on the horizon! Check out Prima Games' primer on getting started and finding out if the game is for you or not!
Why Should I Play World of Warcraft?
World of Warcraft is a high-fantasy world that combines elements of storytelling, task completion, item creation, problem solving, battle, and socializing. Because the game is so vast, you can truly make it your own. Every time you play, your experience is unique.
Some people play because they're hooked on the quests and item upgrades. They're looking to improve their character's weapons and armor. There is always something to do, even after you get to the "end" of the leveling process.
Others play for the people. It's amazing how many people you'll find who are involved in World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft has a large community of players, and they come from many age groups and diverse backgrounds.
Why you should play is actually a trick question (sorry!). The answer is your own, and the fact that you're reading this is all that you need to know. You suspect that there's something fun waiting for you online-and you're right. Don't be nervous. World of Warcraft introduces new players to the game at a comfortable pace, and despite online gaming's reputation, you'll find that a surprising number of players are polite and helpful when someone's learning the game and needs to ask questions.
Click here to continue reading!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Singer Cassie chats with Hannah Bronfman about being pregnant durin…
- Millions of people on TikTok love how you can transform your backyard …
- If you hate bikinis, these best-selling swim shorts on Amazon are only…
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021