Interested in getting into World of Warcraft but not sure where to start? You couldn't have picked a better time, what with the new expansion Warlords of Draenor on the horizon! Check out Prima Games' primer on getting started and finding out if the game is for you or not!
Why Should I Play World of Warcraft?
World of Warcraft is a high-fantasy world that combines elements of storytelling, task completion, item creation, problem solving, battle, and socializing. Because the game is so vast, you can truly make it your own. Every time you play, your experience is unique.
Some people play because they're hooked on the quests and item upgrades. They're looking to improve their character's weapons and armor. There is always something to do, even after you get to the "end" of the leveling process.
Others play for the people. It's amazing how many people you'll find who are involved in World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft has a large community of players, and they come from many age groups and diverse backgrounds.
Why you should play is actually a trick question (sorry!). The answer is your own, and the fact that you're reading this is all that you need to know. You suspect that there's something fun waiting for you online-and you're right. Don't be nervous. World of Warcraft introduces new players to the game at a comfortable pace, and despite online gaming's reputation, you'll find that a surprising number of players are polite and helpful when someone's learning the game and needs to ask questions.
Click here to continue reading!
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- 10 things you can get for under $10 at Nordstrom today
- People in the airport always ask me about these $11 clear toiletry bag…
- I tried the Pura smart plug-in diffuser, and I’m obsessed with how it …
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus