Skyrim was a massive success on last-gen consoles and PC, but it could enjoy even more success if Bethesda decided it could bring the massive open-world role-playing game to a console like the Xbox One or PlayStation 4. Prima Games has the scoop and some interesting speculation to chew on!
Will Bethesda Bring Skyrim to Xbox One and PS4?
It was inevitable that a handful of publishers would release Xbox 360 and PS3 games on the newest consoles. What we didn't expect was the high level of quality across the board. Both Metro Redux and Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition outpace their predecessors, while Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto 5 for Xbox One and PS4 looks so incredible it demands everyone's attention, even if they played it last year. This trend should continue into 2015, with the popular Saints Row 4: Re-Elected + Gat out of Hell slated to arrive on January 20th. Indeed, what is old is new again.
The influx of quality reboots resulted in an ongoing discussion around the office concerning The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim and a potential re-release on Microsoft and Sony's machines.
Click here to continue reading!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You