If you're knee-deep in 2K's Evolve Alpha, you're no doubt looking for any strategies you can find to stay afloat in-game. Prima Games has you covered, with strategies that explain how to tackle each unique role in the game. This particular piece details how to best play as the Goliath.
Evolve: How to Play as the Goliath
Evolve or Die
As the title suggests, evolution plays a huge part in Evolve, so with the Goliath, you'll want to make sure you level up quickly. In order to do this, you'll need to seek food in the form of animals wounded by the Hunters or ones you injure yourself.
When you see these critters, stop and gobble them up. Once you get enough of them, you'll move up to level two, which will increase the power of your abilities. This will make you stronger overall, but don't stop there.
If you eat a few more creatures, you'll move up to level three, and in a multiplayer match, this can be a real difference maker. By achieving level three, you'll gain access to the Hunters' home base and attempt to destroy it. Doing this will reward you a victory in the match, but you can bet they'll be ready to defend it, so keep an eye on your prey, and maybe plan an aerial strike or throw rocks to clear them out of the way.
Click here to continue reading the article!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You