Happy Halloween, AOL Jobs readers! Sure, ghosts and goblins are scary enough, but do you want to know what's really scary? As we're well aware, the career world is full of situations that are the stuff nightmares are made of--the job search, for one thing, but also bad bosses, the minimum wage grind...the list goes on. For some creepy delights, check out our stories on Craigslist job hunts and office bathroom etiquette, or just take a look at the week's top posts below. And don't look behind you...
1. Fighting Cancer, Living to Face the Job Search
2. Where To Intern In 2015: Vault's Top 50
3. Ask Jack: Handicapped Stall, No-Contract Work + Job of the Week
4. The Art (and Craft) of Skiing: Utah's RAMP Sports
5. Finding a Job on Craigslist -- Carefully
6. 9 of 10 Americans Don't Know This Secret About Obamacare
7. Got World Series-Level Game, Job Seeker? Bring It!
8. How to Use Social Media to Impress Recruiters
9. People Do the Craziest Things (To Get a Job)
10. The Gelato Girl: A Story About Minimum Wage and Attitude
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program