Happy Halloween, AOL Jobs readers! Sure, ghosts and goblins are scary enough, but do you want to know what's really scary? As we're well aware, the career world is full of situations that are the stuff nightmares are made of--the job search, for one thing, but also bad bosses, the minimum wage grind...the list goes on. For some creepy delights, check out our stories on Craigslist job hunts and office bathroom etiquette, or just take a look at the week's top posts below. And don't look behind you...
1. Fighting Cancer, Living to Face the Job Search
2. Where To Intern In 2015: Vault's Top 50
3. Ask Jack: Handicapped Stall, No-Contract Work + Job of the Week
4. The Art (and Craft) of Skiing: Utah's RAMP Sports
5. Finding a Job on Craigslist -- Carefully
6. 9 of 10 Americans Don't Know This Secret About Obamacare
7. Got World Series-Level Game, Job Seeker? Bring It!
8. How to Use Social Media to Impress Recruiters
9. People Do the Craziest Things (To Get a Job)
10. The Gelato Girl: A Story About Minimum Wage and Attitude
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold