Who doesn't love a good pastry? A solid bear claw or croissant is undoubtedly one of the best ways to
start your morning (although your waistline may act otherwise), making pastry chefs particularly worthy of gratitude among the breakfast-related workforce.
So why not try out for a job as a pastry chef yourself? We've got an opening for one this week, along with all the other enticing jobs you've come to expect from our weekly Cool Jobs roundup. What else is in the mix? Well, a high-paying job in loss prevention, for starters, along with some great finds in web design and manufacturing.
There's something for everyone, so click through below and take a look!
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program