Who doesn't love a good pastry? A solid bear claw or croissant is undoubtedly one of the best ways to
start your morning (although your waistline may act otherwise), making pastry chefs particularly worthy of gratitude among the breakfast-related workforce.
So why not try out for a job as a pastry chef yourself? We've got an opening for one this week, along with all the other enticing jobs you've come to expect from our weekly Cool Jobs roundup. What else is in the mix? Well, a high-paying job in loss prevention, for starters, along with some great finds in web design and manufacturing.
There's something for everyone, so click through below and take a look!
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold