You could call this a 21st century 24/7 social media maven/marketing/brand ambassador job.
Instead, Edible Arrangements has put a ribbon on it by creating the title Chief Birthday Officer and is looking for someone with one or two years of business experience to fill the role who also knows everything there is about creating a terrific birthday celebration. (Translation: young and the salary is undefined. But there are benefits.)
Deadline to apply is Monday. Here's the Chief Birthday Officer job spec.
"Birthdays are the No. 1 occasion for people to give Edible's fruit creations as a gift. So we decided to have a dedicated leader that is all things birthday -- identifying whether it's well-known celebrities or not-so-known heroes around the country," says Rob Price, president of Edible Arrangements, which is headquartered in Wallingford, Connecticut.
The CBO must have "some of the tech savvy, some of the chutzpah that's required to just be everywhere at once," he adds. "When you think birthday, you'll think Edible Arrangements."
Since some of the work will most likely take place at home, hey, you could probably even wear your birthday suit!
Here are some more Cool Jobs you can apply for today.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- The 3 Best Options To Borrow From Yourself
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of May 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold