Another week, another round of Cool Jobs, where we dig deep into the recesses of the internet to bring you the most fascinating job opportunities available.
What's on the roster this week? We've found a great civil engineering job that's sure to please people who hate sunshine (which seems to be a running theme this week; another job involves spelunking). We've also got a terrific opportunity for TV news directors who can think on their feet, and plenty of other interesting gigs in healthcare and the insurance world (bodily injury professional, anyone?).
Click through below to check out this week's picks.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program