Bloodborne is an upcoming action adventure title for the PlayStation 4 that resembles From Software's difficult deathfest Dark Souls. They've got quite a few similarities, but there are also some differences between the two titles that you'll want to be aware of if you're interested in buying Bloodborne. Prima Games has compiled a list of both the similarities and differences to aid you in figuring out if you should purchase the game or not!
Bloodborne vs. Dark Souls - Death Becomes You
Bandai Namco and From Software changed the way we look at difficult games with the Dark Souls series. All three games (including Demon's Souls) are arguably the toughest of the previous console generation. As the PlayStation 4 celebrates its one-year anniversary, we draw closer to the spiritual successor of From Software's infamous series. While we may see Dark Souls 3 at some point in the future, on February 3, 2015, the developer and SCE Japan Studio will release Bloodborne on the PlayStation 4.
While Bloodborne and Dark Souls have quite a few things in common, there are also a number of differences between the two. On that note, let's take a look at what fans of the Dark Souls series have to look forward to when Bloodborne debuts.
In Dark Souls, speed is not a commonly used term. If you try to finish off a group of enemies too quickly, they'll almost certainly end up taking you down with one or two attacks. You need to approach each enemy encounter with patience, and sometimes run away to separate the enemies and make it easier to combat them. Slow and steady wins the race in Dark Souls, as even fights against basic foes can take awhile because you're constantly dodging or trying to move around to their back side to score critical blows.
That's not the case when it comes to Bloodborne. Combat is much faster, and while you'll still need a heavy dose of strategy to get through most of the battles, you can't take your time and expect to win. Your character moves faster, enemies move faster and your dodging ability and general movement speed are also a bit quicker. If you don't take down enemies quickly, you'll be overrun.
Click here to check out the rest of the article!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- Fly Practically Free With These 5 Travel Cards
- Best Credit Cards of 2021. We did the research. Find a better card now