If you've already thwarted the alien in Alien: Isolation and need more to do, there's good news on the horizon! There's additional content coming to the game in the form of DLC, known as Corporate Lockdown. Prima Games has the scoop on the upcoming content!
Alien: Isolation Corporate Lockdown DLC Releases October 28
One of the more cerebral things to do in Sega's Alien: Isolation involves reading all of the messages/emails stored on Seegson computer terminals, piecing together the tragic events that befell Sevastopol Station before Amanda Ripley arrived. How did an Alien get on board, and what happened to the Nostromo flight recorder from the doomed ship? For Alien fans, the backstory greatly enhances the plot, and it's fun uncovering new shreds of info.
On that note, Sega and Creative Assembly will provide additional morsels with the upcoming Corporate Lockdown DLC, which debuts October 28 across all platforms for $7.99/€6.99/£5.59. In it, players will attempt to outwit the Alien across three brand-new Survival Mode maps called Severance, Scorched Earth and Loose Ends. Instead of playing as Ripley, they'll control executive Ransome, who attempts to hitch a ride on Amanda's ship, the Torrens, with precious Nostromo data.
Click here to continue reading!
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs …
- Nordstrom’s 4th of July sale is on — Here are over 25 of the best deal…
- Pack these 5 summer sandwiches in your picnic basket
- Take Control Of Your Finances With These Cards
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast with This Top Card
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You