Famed fashion designer Oscar de la Renta died yesterday at 82, and tributes are already pouring out for the man who was as beloved for his wisdom and support of women as he was for his legendary gowns. We've pulled together some of his most inspiring quotes, many of which speak to his passion for style and love of the creative process.
It's inspiring stuff for any working person, particularly those in a creative field. And for those who aren't, de la Renta still had plenty to say about the incredible achievements he's seen women make during his lifetime, as well as that one all-important quality for any professional person: confidence. Which is undoubtedly what you felt when you wore one of his famous designs.
Click through below for Oscar de la Renta's best quotes through the years.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program