Have you hugged your boss this week? Okay, maybe not hugged, but Thursday (if you weren't aware) was Boss's Day, which means that we investigated when, why, and how our superiors should be shown appreciation. Unless, of course they're doing something illegal (in which case, we've got tips for you too).
We've also got our usual mix of news, advice, and longer features. Dig in below, and enjoy your weekend!
1. Crowdfunding Campaign Launched to Help Job Seekers
2. Are You A Sexy Boss? Should You Be?
3. The Perfect Gift For Boss's Day: Learn Boss-Speak
4. Why 'The Voice' Should Be Required Viewing For All Job Seekers
5. Dealing with a Dip at Work? Here are 8 Ways to Bounce Back
6. Ask Jack: Boss's Day, Printer Ethics, and Job of the Week
7. From Blue Collar to Blue Ties
8. Outrageous Boss Requests: Where Do You Draw the Line?
9. Meet The Man Who Created Pants That Won't Wrinkle
10. How And When To Ask For A Pay Raise And Leave Out The Karma
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program